RIVER CITY NEIGHBOURHOOD The West Donland area is an 80 acre space situated next door to the Distillery District and is relatively close to St. Lawrence and Corktown neighbourhoods. The area is currently under-developed provincial government land.
Urban Capital and Quartz Development have recently been awarded the opportunity to build the first phase of new master planned community starting with the first phase – River City Condos.
The complex will include a combination of condos, lofts and townhomes surrounded by exquisite restaurants, cafes and shops.
The entire revitalization project of the West Don Lands community will include:
23 acres of parks and public spaces including 18-acre Don River Park
Public transit within a five-minute walk of all residences
5,800 residential units, including 1,200 units of affordable rental housing
One-million square feet of employment space
Pedestrian & cycling connections within neighbourhood and to city
Two childcare centres
PAN AM GAMES AWARDED TO TORONTO !
Toronto has been awarded the 2015 Pan Am Games. This is extremely exciting for all of those involved in River City Condos, as River City will be located immediately beside the new 18 acre Don River Park as well as the new Pan Am Athletes Village.
What this means is that what was supposed to be developed over a 15 year timeline will now be developed in 5 years...parks, bicycle paths, roads, streetscape, transportation, restaurants, cafes, shopping and more, and all within a very short distance to Yonge St. and Bay St. as well as Lake Ontario.
RIVER CITY PHASE 1 DETAILS
Phase 1 of River City will contain an approximately 15,000 square foot landscaped courtyard with an illuminated outdoor heated pool on a floating deck, along with an outdoor dining area.
Phase 1 will also have a double storey lounge and party room, located in a "lightbox" on the south side of the River Street building towards the Richmond-Adelaide ramps, including a kitchen and bar, lounge seating, wireless high-speed internet access, a billiards table and meda area.
Residents of Phase 1 of River City 1 will also benefit from two fully-equipped exercise rooms including free weights, machines and cardio equipment.
- Unique Saucier + Perrotte designed dark panel and transparent glass buildings with sculpted facades and roof-lines.
- Each building will have a S+P designed lobby:
- Three storey lobby located in Phase 1 at the corner of River Street and the north "woonerf", with a signature S+P staircase giving access to both the courtyard and the parking levels
- Phase 2 lobby will have a wrap-around view of Don River Park
- Executive concierge service+ located in each of the lobbies of Phase 2 and Phase 4, and accessible by videophones from the lobbies of Phase 1 and Phase 3
- High-design single and double storey lofts and penthouses with 9' ceilings
- Double storey family-friendly "loft-houses", located in Phase 1 on River Street with mud rooms and direct access to a designated parking space via a second private entrance
- Loft-style designs, with exposed concrete ceilings and columns and signature rolling doors
- Environmentally sustainable engineered hardwood floors, in all living areas and bedrooms
- Oversized windows with a high degree of operability
- Balconies and terraces
- Custom designed suite entry doors with security viewers
- Brushed aluminum contemporary hardware
COMPLETE THIS FORM AND WE'LL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY