Karma Condos is a new condo on Bay and College developed by Lifetime Developments Rising 52 floors, designed by Architect Alliance. Karma Condos is one of the most anticipated condo upcoming due to its ideal location at 15 Grenville St. And because of the reputation of the builders you can expect the best of quality.
The site is centrally located in downtown Toronto between Bay & Yonge, North of College Park, within walking distance of Toronto’s major employment districts,Ryerson University, Yonge Street shopping and numerous restaurants. The city’s major hospitals and University of Toronto are also within close proximity. Public transportation is in immediate proximity with the Yonge subway within one block of the site.
FEATURES & FINISHES It’s all good. Living at the center of the city, happens to come with style. This statement if perfect urban living is designed by the vulnerable architectural firm aA. The lobby, amenities and modern interior designers at Cecconi Simone. Enter KARMA.
• Fitness Centre/Steam Rooms: weight rooms, cardio equipment, yoga area and a spa-inspired change room facility with his and hers steam rooms
• The Social: A Party room with a bar, projection screen, modern fireplace, and private dining room with a servery
• Players Club: a pub-like bar with felted poker table, billiards and table-tennis
• Rest Rooftop Terrace: an open-air outdoor terrace with lounge, canopy seating and BBQ facilities
• Additional Amenities: Screening Room, Sound Room, Station K – Gaming Room
KARMA: THE BUILDING
• 24 hour, 7 day a week concierge
• Security coded access fob for all residents
• Concierge monitored underground parking
• Two guest suites provided for residents’ use
• Individual suite hydro metering
• Environmentally controlled rainwater harvested for irrigation
• Underground parking with security monitoring from concierge station
• 4 custom-designed high-speed elevators serving all amenity and residential floors
• Mailroom conveniently located beside front lobby
• A wide variety of unit types and sizes with ceiling heights of 9’ (excluding areas with dropped bulkheads)
• Floor-to-ceiling glazing/window systems
• Choice of designer selected engineered wood flooring in entry, corridor, kitchen, living/dining areas and bedrooms, from builder’s standard samples
• Custom designed solid core entry door with security view-hole
• Smooth finished ceilings throughout.
• Contemporary sliding doors and/or swing doors to balcony, as per plan
• TV/Telephone outlets in principal rooms
• Thermostat controlled heating and cooling
• Built-in smoke/heat detectors and in-suite water sprinkler system
• In-suite controlled energy efficient air-conditioning and energy recovery ventilation system
• All suites protected under the TARION Warranty Coporation
• Front loading stacked washer and dryer
COMPLETE THIS FORM AND WE'LL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY